Computational Immunology: Applications (PDF) emphasizes completely different mathematical fashions, statistical instruments, methods, and computational modeling that aids in understanding complicated phenomena of the immune system and its organic features. The ebook additionally focuses on the newest developments in computational biology in designing medication, targets, biomarkers for the early detection and prognosis of a illness. It emphasizes the functions of computational strategies in decoding the complicated processes of the immune system and its function in well being and illness.
This ebook discusses the important subjects, together with
- Drug designing
- Application in organ transplantation
- Application in illness detection and remedy
- Computation and identification of biomarkers
- Computational modeling and biology of illnesses
- Next-generation sequencing (NGS) and computational immunology
- Computational strategies and functions in understanding the invertebrate immune system
Additional ISBNs: 978-1138494893, 978-1351023504, 978-1351023481, 9781351023474, 9781351023498, 978-1351023474, 978-1351023498
P.S Computational Immunology: Basics can be accessible. See associated ebooks beneath
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook Computational Immunology: Applications in PDF. No access codes are included.