Now celebrating its 40th anniversary, Yen & Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology, 8th Edition (PDF) by Drs. Jerome F. Strauss III, Robert L. Barbieri, and Antonio R. Gargiulo keeps you up to date with the recent information on the diagnosis and management of the full range of female and male reproductive disorders. This cornerstone text thoroughly includes both basic science and clinical practice, making it a one-stop reference for all reproductive issues, including impaired fertility, infertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, problems of sexual development, menstrual disturbances, endometriosis, fibroids, female and male reproductive aging, assisted reproduction technologies including ovarian stimulation and ovulation induction, fertility preservation, transgender hormonal treatment, and contraception. Every chapter of Yen and Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology 8e has been completely revised and updated to reflect vital changes in this fast-moving field.
- Covers key topics like the role of genetics in reproductive endocrinology, environmental factors in reproductive endocrinology, and the latest advances in surgical procedures.
- Features full-color, high-quality illustrations that clearly show basic anatomic structures, endocrine processes, and cell function and dysfunction.
- Features new bulleted lists under major headings in each chapter for quick, at-a-glance summaries of every section.
- Includes a new online video library that highlights surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, and functional ultrasound imaging. Videos cover Disorders of Sex Development, Endometriosis, Benign Uterine Disorders, Gamete and Embryo Manipulation, and Fertility Preservation.
- It provides the knowledge and expertise of global experts who draw on the latest developments in the field to keep you abreast of current science and practice in endocrinology. Coverage includes molecular, cellular, and genetic concepts and their relevance to pathophysiology, diagnosis, and therapy.
NOTE: The product includes the ebook, Yen & Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology, 8th Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.